A person carrying out individual entrepreneurship can
Manage and administer data independently:
- Issue an unlimited number of invoices for free, which can be sent to customers in few seconds;
- Assign payment to issued invoices;
- Fill in the income-expenditure accounting journal of individual entrepreneurship;
- Calculate income according to the principle of income recognition (cash accounting or accrual);
- Choose the method of deductions for resident expenses (30% of income or actual expenses);
- View current and former customer information, order history;
- Use the information for those starting to manage accounting independently.
- Issue a "Accounting ledger of income-expenses of individual activity of a natural person";
- Calculate depreciation of fixed assets;
- Export all sales documents in MS Excel format;
- Reduce manual work to a minimum — allows you to import statements from most banks and payment systems;
- Provides an opportunity to integrate e-shops, shopping portals, cash registers.
Manage accounting in a mobile and modern way:
- Work does not require to be tiedup to a specific location or device;
- Allows you to serve customers regardless of the distance between you;
- Works with all devices without any additional installation.
- You don't need to worry that if your computer breaks down, all the information on it will be lost. The data compiled in the program is stored on a secure server with periodic backups.
- After registering a legal entity (MB, UAB, etc.) — all clients will already remain in the system;
- The most important data needed to calculate individual activity taxes, taxable income, GPM, to submit declarations will be safe.
How much will individual entrepreneurship accounting services cost?(prices per month without VAT)
|Plan Employee (free)||Plan Minimal (15 €)|
|Free invoicing and sending by e-mail|
|Assignment of payment to invoices issued|
|Export of sales documents in MS Excel|
|Filling in the income-expenditure accounting journal|
|Current and former customer information, order history|
|Choice of income deduction method|
|Acounting ledger of income-expenses of individual activity of a natural person|
|Calculation of depreciation of fixed assets|
|Importing statements from most banks, payment systems|
|Business-required modules — warehouse, bank, cash register, reports|